Luxury Home Improvements
Posted on July 16, 2016
Love the life of luxury? You’re not alone. So much so, that if you’re anything like us, you’re probably on the hunt for different ways to make your recently purchased home for sale in Destin a little more luxurious. The question is, how do you do this without breaking the bank?
Here’s the good news. Realtor.com found 6 luxury home upgrades that are surprisingly cost efficient. Here’s the better news. If you can’t afford everything their suggesting, there’s a cheaper, affordable home improvement solution outlined below:
- Spruce Up Your Patio: For the full blow effect you can add a fire pit, furnished living space and outdoor kitchen. A more affordable solution includes French doors that will lighten and brighten your home.
- Add a Hot Tub: Built-in, in-ground hot tubs are usually the way to go, but if you can’t afford that, you can turn your backyard into an oasis with a hammock and some lush landscaping.
- Get Smart: Intercoms, garage doors, thermostats – all are things you’ll start to see in “smart houses,” but a low-hassle, wi-fi doorbell ought to do the trick for most buyers.
- In-law suite: Some buyers might actually want to avoid this option, but Realtor.com is starting to see trends towards the added living space.
- Wine room: Nothing says sophistication quite like a next-level, in-home winery, but you can always make your own enclave with a few more racks in a designated area.
See the complete list of ways to improve your home online at Realtor.com. For additional insight, feel free to contact RE/MAX Southern’s Owner/Broker, Brad Shoults.
Posted in: Real Estate Tips |Tagged: home improvement, Homes for Sale in Destin, Luxury Home Upgrades, Luxury Real Estate.