Call us today! 800-879-0309

Real Estate Agent Certifications

Posted on December 4, 2015

real estate agent certifications and what they meanCongratulations – You have decided to buy a home for sale in Destin! When it comes time to hire a licensed realtor, we want you to know exactly who to look for, that is why it is so important not to overlook the acronyms listed after their names.

It’s not just the alphabet soup. Those letters tell you about the agent’s training and qualifications that go beyond their license.

If you’re a buyer, you may want to look for an ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) where as a seller may find a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) more helpful. There’s more too – ACP (Accredited Commercial Professional), CDPE (Certified Distressted Property Expert), MilRES (Military Residential Specialist) and the list goes on.

This is really just the tip of the iceberg as far as designations go. So when you are looking for a Gulf Coast real estate agent, just be sure to ask about their designations, specializations and what they can bring to the table.

Posted in: Real Estate Tips |Tagged: , .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *